100% Refund Policy for peace of mind – no cancelation fee!
Includes cancellation for Covid and hurricanes!
In response to the uncertainty in these times of Covid we have instituted a new cancellation policy together with our underwriters to give you peace of mind and remove stress and worry from booking your next holiday. Our flexible terms & conditions allow you to book with confidence, knowing that if you cancel for unforeseen circumstances, including Covid, Hurricanes or personal reasons, we will refund you in full.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation must occur between 60 days until 2 days before scheduled check-in date
- Example: If you arrive March 20th, 2021 the days you are notcovered are before Jan 20th, 2021 and after March 18th, 2021. That means you can cancel only between Jan 20th and March 18th, 2021.
- Refunds will be issued the day of check-out. (Not at the time of cancellation but at the time of check-out)
- This applies to all new bookings created after June 8th, 2020 and arriving after August 1, 2020
- Cancellations BEFORE 60 days are not covered. We suggest you wait until within the 60-day period, then you will get 100% refund.
- We recommend Travel Insurance that covers you for before 60 days cancellation, within the last 2 days before arrival, and if there is trip interruption when you have already started your trip. You can book here, during the time of checkout with us, or with one of the many Travel Insurance companies online.
Losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from Acts of War and Terrorism are excluded from the program. This includes cancellations arising indirectly or directly from:
- war, civil war, invasion of foreign enemies, war-like activities (whether or not there is an actual declaration of war), rebellion, insurrection, civil commotion arising to the level of uprising, military or usurped power;
- acts of terrorism committed for political, religious, ideological, or similar purposes;
- actions intended to prevent any of the above.
- Losses arising from nuclear reaction, radioactivity, and radioactive contamination are likewise excluded from the program